Ideal time for this hike: May - November
Rating of this hike for the average person of reasonable fitness is (5) moderately challenging.
Embrace the ambience, sit on rocks and reflect or take a leisurely swim. This
beach is the 4th of (9) beaches along North Coast that is situated on route to Maracas Bay. A cozy beach front and overall infectious ambience awaits a small group at Peechon. The 35 minutes trail starts on North Coast Road, then downhill through natural forest.
The adventure seeker could stand on a ledge, which is about 35 feet above sea level and safely plunge into inviting waters of the Caribbean Sea.
A small waterfall provides an opportunity for a shower before returning on an uphill trek.Book Now
Admire beautiful, secluded beach.
- Wear hiking shoes or even trainers, with good grips on the soles.
- Bring mosquito repellent especially if your skin is sensitive to mosquito bites.
- Wear long/short trousers with long/short sleeves tops. Your preference. Do not wear sleeveless please.
- Use a Backpack. This is imperative because both hands must be free at all times.
- Wear a hat/cap; whatever your preference, especially for the first leg of trekking.
- Bring a good supply of drinking water, juices, fruits, sandwiches, snacks and even hard candies for energy.
- Bring a change of clothing which will be left in the vehicles.
TTD $1,000. (1- 10 persons)
Groups of (15) and over: TTD $90. per person
TRANSPORTATION FEE (Optional)
(1- 4 persons): TTD $350.
(5- 10 persons): TTD $850.Book Now
Pick up time Monday to Sunday: 8:00am
Drive time from P.O.S. to North Coast Road - 45 minutes